- London Bridge Beach – 1340 McCulloch Blvd., Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403 (Across the London Bridge on the island)
Race Start Time
- 7:00am Half Marathon
- 8:00am 5k
- 10:30am FREE Kids Run
If you registered for any of the events – 5k, half marathon or kids run – you need to go to packet pick-up.
- Quality Inn – Friday, April 12th – 3pm to 9pm - 271 South Lake Havasu Avenue Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
- London Bridge Beach - Race Day – 6am (only if absolutely necessary – limited services)
- A friend or family member may pick up for you – they will be required to leave a name and number
What you’ll get at packet pickup
- Bib number
- Chip (except kids run)
- Plastic bag to use as your gear bag
- Opportunity to purchase merchandise
- Late registration will be available at packet pick-up Friday, April 12 from 3-9pm at the Quality Inn and Saturday morning at London Bridge Beach starting at 6am.
Switching from the half to the 5k or vice versa
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight Wednesday 4/10 or in person at packet pick-up Friday only.
- There is a charge for going from the 5k to the half and there is no refund for the difference going from the half to the 5k
- London Bridge Beach (limited availability)
- Dirt lot near London Bridge Beach – look for signs and parking attendants
- Opens 6am – leave nothing valuable
Water Station, Gatorade and Porta Pottie locations
- Half marathon – Water and/or Gatorade will be located on the course at approximately miles 1.15, 2.75, 4.25, 4.75, 5.75, 7.25, 8.55, 9.75, 10.75, 12 and the Recovery Zone at the finish area which will also feature bagels, oranges and banana’s.
- 5k – Water Stations and Gatorade will be located at miles 1, 2, and the Recovery Zone.
- One lane closed to traffic for runners around island
- Both the half marathon and 5k are entirely on pavement
- Half Marathon runs completely around island
- Both the half marathon and 5k run across the London Bridge twice (out and back)
- Music players are allowed
- Strollers and dogs are not allowed on race course
- Bibs MUST be visible
- Receive finishers medal – 5k and Half and the kids too!
- Fruit, Bagels, Water and Gatorade provided
- Food vendors available
- Live Band
- One free Mudshark beer with bib number
- Action Sports Images
- Results will be posted immediately and displayed at the finish line
- Results will be posted on the website by the end of day race day
- Awards presented at 9:30am for the 5k; 11am for the half marathon – must be present to receive award
- Top Three Overall Male/Female for both 5k and Half
- Top three age group male/female for both 5k and Half
- Teams – Overall Fastest Team (based on top three runners in each team – half marathon only) and Overall Largest Team
Dogs are allowed in the park if kept on leash
- No dogs allowed on race course
- We can never have enough volunteers! If you or someone you knows would like to volunteer please contact us!